OK ladies and gentlemen, it’s confession time.
While I pride myself in being pretty darn strict about my skincare and beauty regimes, there are a fair few naughty habits that I have found it exceedingly hard to give up, and so I thought what better way to get them out in the open then to share them with all of you. That way, if you catch me doing any of them again, you can call me out, force me to confront my bad habits and hopefully I’ll be able to drop ’em once and for all.
So, here we go…
* I’m a picker. Yep, that’s right, I’m leaping on in there with the worst of ’em. No matter how hard I try, I cannot stop picking at my spots. I know, I know it’s awful and oh-so bad for my skin but I just. can’t. help. it.
* Sugary foods. I’m a veritable snack addict. Be it sugar or salt, or even a bit of the two together, I pretty much always end up nibbling on some kind of treat throughout the day – and it’s very rarely vegetables.
* I neglect my brushes. There’s probably no beauty task I hate more than washing my make up brushes. The whole process drives me completely mad. I despise it. And that means that I very rarely do it. Which is bad. Bad!
* Lack of sleep. Bad for me, bad for my face, bad for my body.
* Make up stagnation. I’m seriously lucky in that I have a heck of a lot of make up to mess around with and experiment with, and yet I still tend to end up in long, boring stretches during which time I don’t really move beyond my most comfortable, reliable, everyday beauty products. I need to branch out a bit here ladies and gentlemen. Branch.
OK now, c’mon, fess up your own beauty confessions…