Because I appreciate that not all women love beauty, I wanted to put together another gift guide that included a few extra bits and pieces, mainly focused around fashion, accessories and other cute gift options.
I’ve tried to make sure that I’ve got something to suit every budget, from the budget-friendly to the extravagantly brilliant.
1. Free People Bra $38 I just think this would make the sweetest present for a friend or girlfriend, although perhaps not the most appropriate present for all the ladies in your life!
2. Zara Silver Moccasins £49.99 How fancy are these shoes, huh? I love them. And they’re just so festive. If you’re not a big fan of heels (guilty), I feel like these would be an ideal flat shoe choice for New Year’s Eve.
3. & 4. Astrid & Miyu Rose Gold Snowflake Ring £39 & Rose Gold Evil Eye Ring £59 There’s nothing I love more than dainty rose gold rings and I think this sort of jewellery isn’t necessarily something you might buy for yourself but makes the most perfect present.
5. Rifle Paper Co Beauty Desk Calendar $16 The perfect calendar as far as I’m concerned. And I think a lot of other people might feel the same.
6. Oliver Bonas Curve Vase £38 I think a vase is a ruddy lovely present to receive at Christmastime and this one from Oliver Bonas is just beautiful. The perfect excuse to invest in a few fresh blooms every now and then!
7. Charlotte Simone Faux Fur Popsicle Scarf £155 I have seen so many of these scarves around and about – usually on some of my most fashionable friends – and think that the faux fur popsicle would make an amazingly unique and colourful fashion present.
8. Topshop Limited Edition Slip Dress £200 I appreciate that this might be a bit beyond some people’s present budgets but if you’re eager to buy something a bit special for a lovely lady in your life, this might well be the perfect thing.
9. Comme des Garçons Neon Leather Pouch £85 There’s nothing more handy – in my humble opinion – than a good pouch that you can throw all of your essentials into and move from handbag to handbag. It’s just the handiest.
10. Muji Touchscreen Gloves £12.95 Probably the most practical present on this list. I have a pair and, in my opinion, everyone needs at least one pair in their lives.
11. J Crew Cashmere-Lined Tech Gloves $98 If you wanted a slightly more sophisticated, fancy pair of the aforementioned gloves, these are incredibly snazzy.
12. Larsson and Jennings Rose Gold Watch £215 Another super snazzy gift for someone a bit special. But what a gift it is, huh?
13. Frends Rose Gold Taylor Headphones $199.99 There’s something of a rose gold theme going on in this gift guide – not intentional, I promise! – but I do think that these headphones are some of the prettiest ever *sigh*
14. Kate Spade Glitter Bug Wallet $98 It’s just. so. sparkly.
15. Kate Spade Oh Joy Santa Hat $128 Now I know these hat is seriously expensive – it’s a ruddy beanie after all! – but the idea of wearing a Santa hat that’s actually a normal hat is just too great an opportunity to pass up, no?
16. Tada and Toy Rose Gold Star Cuff £35 It seems only right that the last item on this list is a rose gold one. A beautiful present whether or not you have your ears pierced and I think it looks a lot more expensive than it actually is, don’t you agree?