With my move to New York looming on the horizon (for more about that, head to this post), I’m trying to avoid any big spending sprees so my wish list has grown quite a lot in the last few weeks and I thought I’d share with you guys some of the things that I”m currently coveting…
1. Sarah Chapman Skinesis Overnight Exfoliating Booster (£57) & Sarah Chapman Skinesis Overnight Facial (£45) – After resisting for oh-so long I think I’m ready to take the plunge and invest in some more Sarah Chapman skincare. I’ve heard such immense things about both of these products and have been eyeing them up for quite a while now…
2. Jo Malone Wood Sage and Sea Salt Cologne (£82) – I know this is a bit of a love hate fragrance but to me, it’s one of the nicest Jo Malone scents ever. So fresh and unique, I’ve popped into the shop for a sample spritz so many times now, I think it’s about time a purchase was made!
3. Tarte Maracuja C Brighter Eye Treatment (£29) – I love the fact that we can now get hold of Tarte here in the UK – thanks QVC! – and having stocked up on a serious amount of Tarte beauty, I think the time has come to delve into the brand’s skincare selection.
4. BECCA Ombre Nudes Eye Palette ($40)
8. Urban Decay Naked Basics 2 Palette (£22) – So I”m having a bit of a thang for palettes at the moment. It’s mostly neutral eyeshadow palettes that are really getting me going (shocker) but I am also so obsessed with the new Hourglass blush palette, it’s really quite sad.
9. Bobbi Brown Full Face Coverage Brush (£30) – My Real Techniques Buffing Brush is coming to the end of its long ole life and I’m on the lookout for something to replace it and I think this bad boy might just be the perfect alternative.
10. KIKO Ace of Diamond Demi Matte Lipstick (£7.90) – Dubbed ‘this year’s Kate Moss 107 lipstick’ by Anna of Vivianna Does Makeup fame, this lipstick looks like everything I could ever want in a lip product – and more.
11. Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick (£23) – Speaking of lipstick, this bad boy is another must-get in my books. *Runs to Selfridges*
12. Smythson Soho Diary (£155) – That’s right, I’m already thinking about next year’s diary. And what?
13. Heals Junction Table Lamp (£135) – I know it’s incredibly silly to want to buy a lamp just before I move across the Atlantic but holy moly is the copper version of this lamp pretty.
14. & 15. Astrid & Miyu Rings (£39-59) – These rose gold rings are just so pretty. I need I need.
16. & 17. Aspinal Backpack & Trunk (£425-550) – I’ve got a bit of an Aspinal obsession at the moment and have spent many an hour drooling over the website, particularly when it comes to these two bag beauties.
18. & 19. Alphabet Bags Pouch (£20) – Glittery, Peter Pan-themed make up bags. SOLD.
20. Anya Hindmarch In Flight Travel Case (£150) – I’ve been dreaming about this travel bag for ruddy months now but have thus far managed to resist splashing so much cash on what is essentially just another make up bag. But then they went and released it in blue. And suddenly all my willpower has vanished…
What bits and pieces are you guys lusting over at the moment?