I don’t know about you guys but I was thoroughly spoiled over Christmas. My family members, friends and G were all so generous and I was oh-so-thrilled with all of the lovely presents that I was lucky enough to find under the tree.
So, with that in mind, this month’s wishlist is a little bit emptier than previous versions but I wanted to pull together some of the newest beauty and fashion offerings out there, perfect for those of you hoping to treat yourself to a last-minute Christmas gift, a New Year treat or if you’re eagerly awaiting the chance to spend some Christmas monies.
Do let me know if you pick any of them up – I’d love to see which bits you liked best!
1. Maybelline SuperStay Better Skin Foundation £8.99 I’ve heard superb things about this latest release from Maybelline and am really excited to give it a go
2. Jo Malone Sweet Almond & Macaroon Candle £38, Jo Malone Incense & Embers Candle £38 Jo Malone have done it again. Both candles smell absolutely incredible and will no doubt be finding their way into my (already ma-husive) candle collection sometime soon
3. Dior Trianon Edition Vibrant Colour Powder Blush £30.50 OK, I admit it, the bow completely won me over. But, take a closer look and the shade of this blush is just as beautiful as the design
4. Guerlain Terra Ora Powder £40.50 Just. So. Beautiful. More a display piece than a make up product if you ask me – and one that I would be more than thrilled to have on my vanity
5. Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette £37 I genuinely wasn’t sure how I felt about this palette when it first made it’s hotly-anticipated appearance shortly before Christmas. But, after several (hundred) swatches, I’ve been totally won over *edges towards ‘purchase’ button*
6. Skyn Iceland Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels £25 I’ve heard quite a few different opinions regarding these cooling eye gels and decided it would just be best if I tried them myself. Clever huh?
7. MAC Punk Couture Nail Polish in Impassioned £11 Holy moly what a colour. Perfect to take ma talons into the New Year with a bit of added brightness
8. Bobbi Brown Sheer Powder Brush £29.50 I’ve been searching for the perfect blush brush for ruddy ages and the majority that I find are far to fluffy and massive for my tastes. This one however hits the nail on the head and will be the ideal addition to my stash
9. Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte Shine Lipstick £23.50 Much like the MAC polish, the new YSL lipsticks offer the perfect bright shades to take your beauty look into 2014 with a bit of a bang
10. Oskia Micro Exfoliating Balm £46 I have heard wonderful things about this balm and I think it would fill a gap in my currently skincare stash
11. Topshop Floral Mom Shorts £32 Thinking forward to Spring and Summer – although right now it might seem like it’s a long way off – I can see these shorts looking ace with some black tights and boots
12. New Balance 574 Trainers £60 Now that it is finally acceptable to wear trainers out and about in every day life rather than just in the gym, I think it’s time to invest in a snazzy new pair. These turquoise-trimmed bad boys are just ace and would be a delightful alternative to heels!
13. Nixon Kensington Rose Gold Watch £170 I’m on the scout for a new watch and, in addition to the beautiful Larsson & Jennings time pieces – love them – this one is high on my list of must-haves
14. Topshop Dogtooth-Printed Throw-on Coat £75 Slightly edgier than the other coats in my collection but I really ruddy love it. And, if you’re thinking that it looks a bit bizarre in the picture – take a look at it on the model; it looks so much better when worn
15. Sophie Hulme Zip Top Bowling Bag £620 I’ve been after a new handbag for so long and very few have caught my eye in the same way that this one has. I know it’s pretty pricey but, in my eyes, such a classic piece has to be considered a long-term investment – right?!
16. Rebecca Minkoff Hudson Moto £235 I know a lot of bloggers have snapped up the mini version of this bag in recent months but – being the hoarder that I am – it just doesn’t offer enough space for all my necessary bits and pieces. However, I love the bag’s design and was thrilled when I found this larger version which is far more suited to my over-packing ways
17. Dune Cross-Body Bag £55 The cheapest option in my beautiful bag line-up and one which would serve brilliantly as a ‘need to run out to the shops or head out for a night on the town’ type bag. And as it’s the only one of my three choices which comes in at under the £200 mark it’s probably the one I should opt for…