Only one week to go until Christmas *squeals* and, after this, just one more instalment of my Christmas gift guide. But, before I get ahead of myself and go off on yet another festive rant of excitement, let me introduce you to gift guide number four – aimed at snapping up something special for those lovely men in your life.
1. DC Comics 75th Anniversary Poster Book £27.99 – This is a great gift for any comic-loving boys out there and comes complete with 100 classic DC comic covers that you can pull out and turn into posters. From Batman to Wonder Woman, there’s something in there for everyone
2. Headphones Pillow Case £16 – When you’re stuck for presents, there are a few fantastic websites to turn to and one of those is Not On The High Street. There are a huge range of gifts sure to suit even the most discerning friend or family member. This pillowcase is just one of the delightfully quirky options available
3. Fisheye Camera £45 – One for any photography lovers out there. With all the technology available these days which allows us to alter, delete, filter and drastically improve images at the touch of a button, I’d forgotten just how much fun it is to take a photo and not see the results until post-printing. Add to that a quirky lens and you’re good to go for some fun photos
4. Scientific Spice Rack £21.95 – Add a bit of scientific spice to your kitchen with this Breaking Bad-esque spice rack
5. Topman Christmas Print Bow Tie £8.50 – What better way to spruce up an outfit with some fun festive cheer than with a Christmas bow tie? Subtly patterned enough that it won’t only be suitable for fancy dress, this Topman option is one of my favourites
6. Topman Fairisle Socks £6 – Another festive fashion touch for your favourite guy. A good stocking filler or a low-price sensible Secret Santa option
7. Herschel Little America Backpack £85 – I’ve actually put one of these backpacks on my own Christmas list this year. They’re seriously roomy without looking overly bulky and even include a padded pocket for your laptop and iPad/tablet. Super handy for anyone who commutes regularly
8. Murdock Mighty Beard Box £65 – Something a bit different for any beardy gentlemen out there. This bumper beard box contains a beard brush, scissors, comb, moisturiser and a guide of helpful care tips
9. Aspinal Hunter’s Flask £49 – One of those presents that you can keep forever. This handy flask includes two little metal cups on top so you can enjoy a cheeky sip of whatever takes your fancy wherever you are
10. Aspinal Double Leather Hip Flask £79 – Another flask option with a slightly quirky take on the more traditional flask, giving you double the fun then the normal one would
11. Frozen Bullet Ice Tray £6.99 – A cheep and cheerful present that will serve as a great stocking filler or as a unique Secret Santa idea. Give your drinks a James Bond-esque sense of style with these bullet-shaped ice cubes
12. UGG Scuff Slippers £70 – Something a bit more luxurious for your favourite fella, some soft-as-anything sheepskin slippers from UGG. Sure to keep those tootsies warm in even the frostiest weather
13. Larsson and Jennings x Dashing Tweeds Watch £265 – I’ve been lusting after this limited edition watch for months now and can’t help but think that it would make the most amazing present, be it for a boy or a girl. The red tweed band is so festive and fun, while the chic black watch face will add an air of sophistication to any outfit
14. Muji Touchscreen Gloves £12.95 – These are the most useful present I think I’ve ever seen. The fingertips of these gloves have a special metal thread running through them, meaning that you can keep them on while using your touchscreen phone. No more glove-related faffing to contend with every time you want to send a text. Hurrah!
15. Grow Me Beer Monster Kit £4.99 – Fancy a beverage? Well this clever kit includes everything that you need to grow your own beer hops. Something a bit different for any beer fans!
16. The Double Port Box £45 – Some seriously sophisticated drinking courtesy of Fortnum and Mason. Sip on something a bit more unique this Christmastime. You know what they say, any excuse for cheese…*
* As far as I’m concerned you can’t have port without cheese. You just can’t.