I can’t believe we’re in week four of my Christmas gift guide series! Just two more to go before Christmas is here! This time we’ve got some budget-friendly fashion options…
1. New Look Brown Robin Christmas Hoodie £17.99 – Such a cute alternative to the more traditional Christmas jumper. Tweet tweet!
2. Topshop Bambi Fur Mittens £22 – Chic mittens that are sure to keep your fingers toasty warm. Plus, the handy string means you will never lose them! A bonus for any forgetful souls like myself
3. Topshop Embelished Slippers £30 – Y’all know how much I love my flats and these beautiful slippers are just perfect for the winter months.
4. River Island Tartan Velvet Skater Dress £28 – Velvety festive fun and I love the bright pink tartan.
5. River Island Tartan Skort £25 – Sensing a theme? This skort is the most amazing red colour and I can see it being paired with a chic black sweater a la Cher from Clueless perhaps?
6. Bohemian Collective Above Knuckle Ring £26 – I can’t get enough of these dainty above knuckle rings (I may or may not own three of my own…) and I think they would make the most delightful present this Christmas
7. New Look Woven Chain Necklace £9.99 – Who doesn’t love a bit of bling at Christmastime?! Particularly when it comes in the form of this unique statement necklace
8. River Island Christmas Stocking Scarf £18 – Another quirky alternative to the Christmas jumper and one which will add a fun festive touch to any outfit
9. River Island Triple Stone Ring £15 – Personally I think this ring looks seriously snazzy for such a low price and could easily pass for something with a higher price tag. A good present for any statement jewellery lovers
10. Topshop Embellished Gloves £12 – Carry on with the accessory theme, I couldn’t resist adding a pair of these jewelled gloves to the list. With the winter weather due to get all the more frosty, a go-to pair of gloves will be an absolute necessity to have around and these just have a little somethin somethin which might make the chill slightly more bearable
11. Embellished Fur Headband £20 – In case you hadn’t noticed, I’m really feeling the whole embellished accessory vibe at the moment – particularly when those accessories are guaranteed to keep you cosy and warm, which is exactly what this beautiful headband will do
12. Twiggy for M&S Studded Shoulder Bag £29.50 – Hello handbag. How chic is this bad boy? Having already swooned all over this in store, I can tell you it’s seriously roomy for such a small, structured bag and fits a whole heap of stuff in its various pockets and pouches
13. River Island Black Holly Jumper Dress £30 – I’m not even going to pretend that this is the last festive-themed item on my list and I’m not even sorry. Paired with some black leggings or skinny jeans and boots, this jumper dress would perfect to wear on Christmas Day
14. Accessorize Animal Slippers £17 – Toasty tootsies are just around the corner with these bad boys. Practical, warm and just ruddy cute as a button. Delightful
15. Topshop Fedora £25 – There’s something seriously chic about a good winter weather fedora; plus it helps to cover up any bad hair days that you may happen across during the colder months. Winner winner
16. New Look Beaded Clutches £25 – If you can’t enjoy a bit of glitz and sparkle and Christmas, when can you? I love these beaded clutch bags to add a bit of festive flare to an ensemble and the fact that they come at such wallet-friendly prices is just a happy bonus!
17. Topshop Reindeer Pyjama Set £20 – This cute-as-a-button pyjama set would make the most brilliant Christmas Eve gift or, if anyone is doing a Christmas Eve box for any of your nearest and dearest this year, perhaps you could pop a pair of these PJs in there?
18. Claire’s Stacking Rings £10 – Something small and dainty that would serve as an ideal Secret Santa gift. Add a few of these beauties together for a fun layered look
19. New Look Cut-out Boots £27.99 – Who needs Acne or Kurt Geiger when you can pick up such an amazing pair of boots and New Look for next to nothing!? I’m tempted to pick of a pair of these in the tan and the black… Too much?