Slightly late this month, I know, but I wanted to keep my wish list waiting ready to post after I had finished picking up everything for my summer holiday! It’s tricky to start thinking about autumn and winter when you’re preparing to spend a week in the sun. Don’t hate me…
1. Rodial Stemcell Super-Food Cleanser £30 My addiction with cleansers – particularly cleansing balms – has started to reach quite a dangerous level. And yet while I have more than even the most cleanser-keen person might need, I still can’t get this bad boy off my mind. I must make it mine. Immediately.
2. Jo Malone Peony & Blush Suede Cologne £78 The most sweetly subtle scent around and one that will help me to keep a bit of Springtime fun in my step even in the depths of winter.
3. Yves Saint Laurent Manifesto L’Elixir Intense £50 Now I have – and love – the normal version of this and as I have very nearly worked my way down to the bottom of the bottle, I feel this slightly stronger, more heady version might make a great replacement…
4. Vaseline Paint the Town Red £3.49 It’s the limited edition thang. I just can’t resist. I don’t even really use Vaseline that much these days but hey. It’s SO FUN.
5. Seche Retain £12 My love affair with Seche Vite has been incredibly well documented so you can imagine how delighted I was to see that they have expanded their range to include all kinds of nourishing nail treats.
6. Chantecaille Wild Horses Palette £74 Possibly the most extravagant eyeshadow palette ever and yet still, I want it.
7. Rodial Mary Katrantzou Candle £35 Citrus-y fresh, fruity and floral, this candle not only looks beautiful but smells pretty bloody ace too.
8. MAC Satin lipstick in Just a Bite £15 The perfect deep rich red tone to take my lips from summer to autumn.
9, 10, 11. Clarins Extra Comfort Foundation £35, Yves Saint Laurent Youth Liberator Serum Foundation £34, Clarins Instant Concealer £20 I’m determined to finally nail down the perfect face base this Autumn and these are just some of the amazing new releases that I’m hoping to try.
12, 13. Zara Homeware Blankets £various Now that the cold weather is starting to creep in, I’m entering my traditional period of winter nesting. I feel like these two beautiful blankets will be brilliant additions to my collection of quilts and blankets.
14. Michael Kors Large Selma $378 It’s just so pretty. And I cannot stop thinking about it/gazing at it/dreaming about it/lusting after it. I think it’s love.
15. Hunter Shoreditch Wellies £95 I’m going to blame my friend Lilah for this addition to the list. After spotting her wearing these wonderful wellies during the recent rainy spell and managing to pull them off like they were normal biker boots, I knew they had to be mine.
16. Topshop Fedora £25 It’s chilly. And for me, chilly weather means warm hats, particularly snazzy ones like this.
17. Catbird Safety Pin Earrings $275 How amazingly sweet are these? Granted, they’re slightly more expensive than you’re average safety pin but just look! So pretty.
18. Very.co.uk Definitions Double Sleeve Coat £89 A new winter coat is needed and at the moment, this one is looking like the most likely contender…
19, 20, 21, 22. Apperley Chelsea Boots £75, Alff Lace Up Wedge Boots £70, Topshop Metal Trim Boots £80, Dune Consealed Wedge Strap Boots £115 So I’ve got a bit of a boot thing going on at the moment. Out with the sandals and flip flops and in with cosy socks and warm shoes as far as I’m concerned.